Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
That's awful. I was looknig at her Rottweiler page and the dog near the bottom of the page is absolutely disgusting in appearance. The Dobies aren't anything to be proud of either. I can't believe just how many irresponsible 'breeders' are out there these days....it really is pathetic.

·
Registered
606 Posts
170+lbs rottie. Im not rottie expert but is that not way to big?

OUr King Gladiator Doberman Lines
:emo8:

The biggest secret about our dogs is that they don't want room to run-- they want YOU to be with them. If you provide your dog with quality time which means having him with you as much as you can, whether he is laying at your feet when you are on the computer, watching TV, or just exploring nature close to home, he will be in heaven just being able to enjoy your company. We breed our dogs with this type of temperament at the forefront. Your dog will not need to be amused with a lot of activity, ball playing, or food rewards. His ultimate aim will be to be in your good graces, be assured he is loved and enjoyed by you just for being himself. This is the same thing we in the human family want.
:sadcry: Good to know. Now I know I never have to exersize my doberman puppy. (sarcasim)

If it is a large litter, we let some of the puppies go for less so we can manage the rest of the litter with more quality time and love per puppy
:nocomment

SO sad

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
they dont need room to run because they CANT run. they are too fat to MOVE. look at th epic of one of the rotties walking - see his back end falling under him?

hell, if they RAN, they wouldnt be so grossly obese.

those dogs are so fat its disugsting.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
doberkim said:
they dont need room to run because they CANT run. they are too fat to MOVE. look at th epic of one of the rotties walking - see his back end falling under him?

hell, if they RAN, they wouldnt be so grossly obese.

those dogs are so fat its disugsting.

Sick. And sicker that the people are SOOO proud of what they have done too.

BTW- Kim, did you see the "line name" of the two types of rotties they "produce"? Fatman and Fatcat.

How sad. That really takes the cake today for me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a dobie from Brittany. He's a great dog. Very loving. No health problems. I would get another one from her in a nanosecond. It's really sad when people who don't know what they are talking about bad-mouth someone.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
I have a dobie from Brittany. He's a great dog. Very loving. No health problems. I would get another one from her in a nanosecond. It's really sad when people who don't know what they are talking about bad-mouth someone.
Maybe take a time to research your breed, breeder, and breed standards, you might be surprised what you learn.

It may surprise you also to know that people on this forum DO know a thing or two.

Why don't you also take some time to introduce yourself properly, instead of just finding threads to gripe and argue on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.