Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... the upcoming breeding planned between Nadia (Sunrock Cherry Blossom Lady SD CSAU ATT IBAR SPOT CGN WAC BH-VT BSA G1a TT AD VC VSM 2K9 NTD) and the spectacular Marco vom Landgraf IPO3 IGP3 CD CGC TT!

It was not easy finding a working stud that suited Nadia and checked most of my boxes. But Marco is not only an accomplished, powerful working dog from a working line pedigree (and who competed at IDC World Championships), he is a super stable, mentally sound individual with a fantastic offswitch. He is wonderfully gentle with children and happy to go anywhere. Structurally he is well balanced front and rear and has some of the best angulation I've seen on a pure working line stud in North America, with a nice head, so I am hoping combined to Nadia we'll get some moderate, structurally sound, mentally sound and genetically sound dogs with strong heads ;)

Additionally he has fantastic longevity in his pedigree not unlike Nadia - both of them have damlines with nearly 8 generations of consecutive bitches living beyond age 10, safe for Nadia's dam who passed at 7 after a tragic accident, and Marco's Greatx3 granddam who passed from cancer at 8 years old. They also both have plenty of longevity in the other parts of their pedigree.

Funnily enough if my calculations are right their gallant rendez-vous will probably occur at/during the CWDF (Canadian Working Dog Federation) All Breed FCI IGP Championship, mayhaps the working dog gods will add a little bit of extra juju!

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Liver Collar

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Software

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Technology

·
Super Moderator
22,681 Posts
Congrats! That's exciting! Fingers crossed for a nice big litter for you!

Reactions: melbrod

·
Premium Member
11,149 Posts
... the upcoming breeding planned between Nadia (Sunrock Cherry Blossom Lady SD CSAU ATT IBAR SPOT CGN WAC BH-VT BSA G1a TT AD VC VSM 2K9 NTD) and the spectacular Marco vom Landgraf IPO3 IGP3 CD CGC TT!

It was not easy finding a working stud that suited Nadia and checked most of my boxes. But Marco is not only an accomplished, powerful working dog from a working line pedigree (and who competed at IDC World Championships), he is a super stable, mentally sound individual with a fantastic offswitch. He is wonderfully gentle with children and happy to go anywhere. Structurally he is well balanced front and rear and has some of the best angulation I've seen on a pure working line stud in North America, with a nice head, so I am hoping combined to Nadia we'll get some moderate, structurally sound, mentally sound and genetically sound dogs with strong heads ;)

Additionally he has fantastic longevity in his pedigree not unlike Nadia - both of them have damlines with nearly 8 generations of consecutive bitches living beyond age 10, safe for Nadia's dam who passed at 7 after a tragic accident, and Marco's Greatx3 granddam who passed from cancer at 8 years old. They also both have plenty of longevity in the other parts of their pedigree.

Funnily enough if my calculations are right their gallant rendez-vous will probably occur at/during the CWDF (Canadian Working Dog Federation) All Breed FCI IGP Championship, mayhaps the working dog gods will add a little bit of extra juju!

View attachment 141342

View attachment 141340
View attachment 141341
I looked at the dam line (sometimes I either never looked up pedigrees or simply don't remember) and had to laugh. I've known Juanita ***an for about 25 years and know all the Heartwood bitches behind Nadia--all the way back to Calamity (who once pulled me off my feet and, painfully, into a curb on our way out to the parking lot at a show.).

Well, I can't wait to see the offspring of this proposed breeding.

dobebug

PS I don't know why DT think F*A*G*A*N--Juanita's last name is obscene.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I looked at the dam line (sometimes I either never looked up pedigrees or simply don't remember) and had to laugh. I've known Juanita ***an for about 25 years and know all the Heartwood bitches behind Nadia--all the way back to Calamity (who once pulled me off my feet and, painfully, into a curb on our way out to the parking lot at a show.).

Well, I can't wait to see the offspring of this proposed breeding.

dobebug

PS I don't know why DT think F*A*G*A*N--Juanita's last name is obscene.
I recommend Juanita to people regularly, if they want a lovely, driven working showline line... not to mention the disposition for therapy work. I can't say enough good things about Reece and the daughters I've met out of her (and grand-get ;) ), and when I reached out to Juanita to investigate Nadia's pedigree in greater depth she was honest and kind. Next time you see or speak to her tell her Amaya from Canada is still treasuring that Reece grand daughter!

Really hope the breeding takes as I have a feeling these babies will be something!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I'm excited for you Artemis!

Reactions: Artemis
1 - 6 of 6 Posts