84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,064 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
There are some great colours included in the selection,just what i need for the outdoor open shows in the summer (make sure the judge see's you).

·
Super Moderator
15,643 Posts
tossing a few ideas around... lately I've been generating a range of sketches and variations with the idea of a tshirt in mind.

front

back?

comments? any framing, color, word, or typographical insight? i really just chose "exsquisite" to show a relationship between the image and the typography, and i think it does a nice job of cropping the lower portion of the legs.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
greenkouki said:
tossing a few ideas around... lately I've been generating a range of sketches and variations with the idea of a tshirt in mind.

front

back?

comments? any framing, color, word, or typographical insight? i really just chose "exsquisite" to show a relationship between the image and the typography, and i think it does a nice job of cropping the lower portion of the legs.
Wow love the tshirt1

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Uwharrie = I love them. I really like the hoodie.

Greenkouki = Very nice so when does production start? :)

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
OOOOOOH! I love abstract stuff and off the wall type of art. The gryffin designs are neat and a great variety of items. But what I really like is greenkouki's stuff. That is wicked! But, I wish there were more things out there with uncropped ears. (see Mr. Rudi) I love the look of the cropped ears. So fierce! and hope to have a cropped dobie......somewhere down the line!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts