Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I just had to share. My tumor decided she HAD to squish herself up and under my laptop and on top of me. Obviously, the rest of the couch wasn't a decent place to sleep. She's been like this for an hour! Snoring away.... and my arm is going numb. :screama:

I may have grossly underestimated the term "velcro dog"

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
That picture is priceless...Callie has her mom wraped around her little finger, in a nice way...He-He.
- and the #1 dober rule is / if she doesn't stir, you can't move either

Young Callie reminds me soooo much of young Amy with my son, when he was a teenager.
I have a few photos, that are dear to my heart.
- she would lay on him for 3 hours at a time, while sitting in our black leather chair, playing video games, in front of the TV
And when Amy woke up, it was time to wash my sons face, with much kissing...LOL.
- I think you may have 2 more hours to go tonight, before she wakes up from a perfect nap...with her Mom / hang in there longshot4me

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I was just laying on my bed and my girl was attached at my hip.........your pic is priceless!!

I was standing at the sink in the kitchen and my girl was under my feet. If I'm cooking she is laying on the rug in the middle of the floor.......LOL!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys :)

You know, it would be a little more bearable if she didnt have gas.... :rolleyesww:

Somebody, we wont name any names... *cough* hubby *cough* gave her one too many cookies after dinner.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was just laying on my bed and my girl was attached at my hip.........your pic is priceless!!

I was standing at the sink in the kitchen and my girl was under my feet. If I'm cooking she is laying on the rug in the middle of the floor.......LOL!
When I'm cooking she's sleeping on the kitchen rug! She thinks its there just for her personal use hehe. If I go to the bathroom or take a shower, same thing with the rug in the bathroom. Rugs = dober napping zones!

Reactions: Sinister

·
Paralibrarian
6,168 Posts
Oh, how CUTE (Elka is under my elbow right now on the couch)

One time when we were at the table playing D&D, when Elka was probably 5 months, she was sleeping in my lap with her head through the neckline of my hoodie, and her nose down the sleeve partway. I think one of my friends took a picture; I should see if I still have it.

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,451 Posts
Capri likes nothing more than to come into the bathroom with me and plant herself just an inch or two in front of me as I sit on the fixture, just so she can stare at me.

So today, I tried to forestall her by closing the door (which doesn't latch) and pulling the laundry basket in front on it to keep her from pushing the door open.

Sure enough, I soon heard a "thump, WHUMP!" and saw the door nudge just a tiny bit open. Then just a glimpse of her nose peeked through........and she grabbed a pair of my socks out of the basket and took off with them!

She won't hurt the socks, I know--she'll just curl up in her bed and snuggle with them. Fills that velcro instinct almost as well as staring at me, I guess.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hearby declare this a "My dobe uses me as a pillow" thread :D

Who else has a cute pictures?

Melbrod- Callie does that with my underwear :( weird. AND creepily stares at me while I'm on the toilet- I can't go under such pressure! hehe

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
AWWW Love me some Prime! My hubby has always wanted to name a dog Optimus Prime "opie" haha :)

I like how he's laying on your head. Silly boy

Reactions: ZeldaRules

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
AWWW Love me some Prime! My hubby has always wanted to name a dog Optimus Prime "opie" haha :)

I like how he's laying on your head. Silly boy
I remember that day I had a really crappy day at work, as soon as I got home I dragged myself to the bed and collapsed. I guess Primers decided that he was going to wallow in self pity with me because he just hopped up on the bed right after me and proceeded to use me as a pillow. He was not forgiving and was pretty much dead weight...his dober-skull is not light! ;p

·
Banned
422 Posts
Its nightime, lets see those babies. Were going for the cutness factor. Arewedoingitrightyet?

Reactions: Beaumont67

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
AMY was 2 y/o here.
My son came home from high school with a fever...Amy gladly snuggle with her boy & make him feel better.

Time for Amy, to wake up her boy.

Amy woke up from a nap and played tennis ball for a few seconds, drops the ball & starts lick kissing...LOL

Amy would lay on my son, while he played video games, for hours straight...never wanted off the chair.
- the video controller, is under Amy's neck & the games code book is on the coffee table / perfect setup

And once in a while, the fun with Amy, just happened on the floor.
- 2 on 1 here & she loved being out numbered

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1 - 20 of 21 Posts