Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Great video! Made me laugh. What a fun boy! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Great video!

Hmm...dobermans like trampolines eh? Maybe this is another way to convince my wife that it's not stupid for us to have a one!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIES!!
Go Vegas! LOL! Tucker runs around the trampoline when the kids are on it, I think he's afraid of getting on it though :D
awesome video, thanks for sharing

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol thanks you guys...i know how we all love to see pics and such, and thought yall would like to see them. He just loves our evening play time! He is a blast!!!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Looks like soo much fun. He is a handsome young man and even though they can take down 100+lb adults they are so careful around kids. Great video.

Thanks for sharing!

Naveen

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Thats funny. Add that to the list of things that they like to do.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
lol! The golden retriever duchess is buddies with LOVES the trampoline too! Duchess wouldnt think of going on it...lol just make sure he doesnt hurt himself! I love him running around the yard with...yes...thats right...the zoomies like someone said!!!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
That is so neat! How in the world do you keep your grass?? My backyard is trambled and has some big bare places in it. Yours looks great! Vegas is a very handsome guy!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Brilliant a dobie at its turbocharged best.

·
Registered
521 Posts
LOL Great pictures. Vegas looks like he's having a blast. You should put the video on America's Most Funniest Videos. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Hysterical!! I love the one with your husband jumping on it with your daughter and Vegas!! He's carrying his toy around will bouncing! He clearly just LOVES it!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
DaKari said:
That is so neat! How in the world do you keep your grass?? My backyard is trambled and has some big bare places in it. Yours looks great! Vegas is a very handsome guy!
Thanks you guys!!! Im glad yall enjoyed watching it. I will be honest, im not sure why or how we still have grass in the back yard. Cause he does this on a daily basis...now along the very back of the fence where he runs its gettin alittle beat down, but still not bad. on base they had a dirt path all the way around the fence, but not here, i kinda like that too! lol

And whoever made the comment about being carefull....yes we know, that has always been a fear of ours is that he would break his leg or something. So while we are on with him we are carefull....however even if were not on it with him, and just sitting and having a smoke, he will still run and jump, hes got the pad around it all torn to hell, but we wont take it off till we leave cause i feel it could HELP PREVENT him from fallin in the springs and breaking a leg ya know.:cool2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts