Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got the call today from her breeder/handler Cindy Huckfeldt, that Vegas finished today going WB for a 5 Point Major at Pocatello KC, in Blackfoot, Idaho under esteemed judge, Mr. Charlie Trotter.

A short time later Gwen DeMilta emailed me congratulating us on Vegas being Alisaton's 150th Champion.

We are so grateful to Gwen and Carissa for breeding and selecting the perfect bitch for us. To Sara Lopez for her beautiful presentation of Vegas and her first 5 points from the puppy classes, to Mona Fasth, and Cindy Huckfeldt for breeding this lovely girl, and to Cindy for her exquisite care and handling finishing her in 4 weeks, 5 days. It has been hard on our family to have her away from us, but its been worth it with the support and kindness of our Doberman friends from the DPC Northern California, encouragement from our Grandma MurreyDobe, and Vegas' Fairy Dogmother Judge and friend Mary Ann Alston.

Thank you All - Vegas is in fact our "First Wish" come true! :)

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
YAHOO!!!!!

Vegas is a *very* worthy girl, so I'm not surprised Cindi got the job done so quickly, with 3 big majors.

Huge congratulations, and I know you'll be thrilled to get her back home where she belongs! Are you going to travel up to get her?

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Congratulations on the awesome finish for your girl! :)

Jan

Reactions: Divius

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Congratulations!!!!!

Reactions: Divius

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
WOOOOHOOOoooooo!!!
Major huge congrats!!!!!!!