Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We think Enzos ears are about done with the posting. We bought some breathe right strips and wanted to know how to use them. Can some one post pictures on where to place the strips? thanks

·
Registered
221 Posts
We think Enzos ears are about done with the posting. We bought some breathe right strips and wanted to know how to use them. Can some one post pictures on where to place the strips? thanks

Sorry I don't have any pictures where you can really see the strips in his ears... but I put them close to the outside edge of the ear from the tip down... Hope that helps a little :) and hope I told you right, lol.. That's how my breeder suggested.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I just started using breath rite strips on Remington so I posted a picture of it for you, hope it helps. I used the Duo eyelash glue on them to help stay on his ears better.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
We use Torbot Bonding Cement. You have to use the remover to take the breathe rite strips off though or you'll pull skin. It works well. You glue two of them together.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
We used false eyelash glue (someone on the board recommended it) and it worked great and didn't hurt Bones when we took off the strips. Or eventually they would fall off themselves.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts