Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ameteur Houdini
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Scroll down on the thread to find the most recent updates.

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
:( What a sad story.....that poor dog, not only did she have had to deal with puppies at such a young age, but to have suffered a broken leg with no vet care.....WTF is wrong with people? How could someone be so cruel? I hope there is a hell.

·
Registered
292 Posts
this has got to be one of the saddest cases I've seen in awhile. It grieves me deeply to think of the pain that this poor Doberman has suffered her entire existence. She was drug behind a truck for miles and is lucky she survived, according to the vet that saw her she had head trauma and was out for days, her leg was totally dislocated and instead of giving her the vetriarian care she needed it was left and the leg is now fused in the awful position. The leg needs to be aputated but she is so underweight and weak that the vet wanted to wait. The vet said that on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being dead she was a 2. The surgery for aputation is going to be over 1200. and the new adoptor is covering all the medical costs associated with this. they give a link in the original post for anyone wishing to contribute to her care.

She was recently adopted by what sounds like a wonderful person. The latest update on this poor girl is she developed a very high fever due to retained placentas and infection, she was given antibiotics and is hopefully going to be able to survive surgery. This poor girl needs lots of prayers right now lets hope she survives this latest ordeal. I would love for her to exprience the love she so rightfully deserves.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts