Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to taking some new pictures of Dozer tonight. Dozer will be 8 months next week :). I also threw in a picture of my Anole setup, hopefully one of the females will lay an egg this weekend. Sorry for the crappy quality but I suck at taking pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awwww :) hes cute :) whats in the habitat?
Thanks :) 3 brown Anoles and 1 skink that stays hidden. Then again, it's kinda hard to find any of them in there.

·
Premium Member
10,537 Posts
He's handsome :) What color is he? It's hard to tell in those pics.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He's a blue :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
He is getting big. Handsome guy there.

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
He looks like he is a well mannered dog, is he just hiding his true nature in the pics???

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We were at the park for about 3 hours yesterday so he had spent a lot of his energy there...thank goodness. As long as he gets his exercise everyday he doesn't bother the cats but he does like to put his mouth on their heads.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
He is a big guy! Your pics are fine. Thanks for posting them.

Thanks :) 3 brown Anoles and 1 skink that stays hidden. Then again, it's kinda hard to find any of them in there.

What are Anoles and skinks? Are the reptiles?

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anoles are native to southeastern US and I think skinks are more widespread but yes, they're reptiles. Little lizards that are meant to watch more so than to touch.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Oh he is so handsome and getting big.. I love the one where he is looking at the cat.. Like.. Hey how did you do that and can I have some??

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
A few more from this weekend at my Parent's house. For some reason they all have a blue tint to them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts