Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the little girl is doing really well. She was at the vet this morning and got a clean bill of health. We walked around the strip plaza that the vet is in saying hello to everyone. Anyone that walks up to her she automatically sits down, this must be a puppy thing. Also, her ears are healing well and I will be back at the breeders next week for posting.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Okie - she is beautiful!!!!! you must be so happy to have her home finally!!!! congratulations to both of you - keep those doberbaby pictures coming.
cc

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Another puppy to watch grow up, another Dobegirl to share! How fun, congrats to you and your sweet girl....

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Just been to look at the pics,she looks like a bundle of fun playing with her toys,hold tight and get ready for the ride of your life, she will get big in what feels like no time at all,and every day is so much FUN!!----Enjoy!
:dan1: :largegr: :fireworks

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
she looks like an angel Okie. Enjoy every second with her.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Okie-Dobe:
I was just showing my husband you new baby's pictures. (I'm trying to be subtle about a pup for us.....;)) what are her ears glued to? Cody had his glued to a cup, and I have seen the wolf cups, it looks like she has here ears on a foam block.

cc

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes Codysmom her ears are glued to a foam block, seems to work really well to.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Okie

She is very pretty I am so happy for you:)

Is she considered Pet quality or Show quality??... Are you going to the DPCC in London I would love to meet you and your lovely girl.
Ryan

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ryan, she is considered pet quality and yes I am going to London. I will be bringing ******* with me and would love to meet you and Chase also. I will send you a message when it get's a little closer o.k.? Or send me one to remind me! :)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all, I can't believe how well behaved she is. I am really loving every minute of this. I love just watching her taking the world in, watching her explore and investigate...very cool. She loves to suck on her stuffie or anything that is lameskin type material!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
She's so cute! ******* looks like a barrel of fun!

She loves to suck on her stuffie or anything that is lameskin type material!!
We used to have a lambskin toy that was our secret weapon against Abby. Anytime we'd want her to go to sleep, we'd give it to her, she suck on it for 2 minutes then be out like a light. Once the teething stage came though...look out lamby!

Is she considered Pet quality or Show quality??... Are you going to the DPCC in London I would love to meet you and your lovely girl.
I forgot all about the DPCC being in London, I just may have to walk down the street and check out some of the show!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts