Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our Doberman club is having our annual workshop/fun day April 28th (Sat). There will be mock obedience rings (all levels I think), 2-3 conformation judges and CGC evaluations.

If you want to get some expereince in the ring or if you just want to come out and have a good time, let me know and I will email the flyer to you. It is being held rain or shine.

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
Prancing proudly and agility--the two things Niz is good at. It'd be awesome if you guys ever held a WAE, though!

·
Ameteur Houdini
239 Posts
I'd like a flyer if that wouldn't be too much trouble. Sounds fun!

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It is open to any breed and any age. It is a good way to get some ring practice in a mock trial setting. The obedience people can give you insight as to how to save points and the conformation judges give you a rating.

It goes on all morning and I think it should wrap up at about noonish.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Oh I hope I'm not too late and you even see this! Even though I'm supposed to be taking it easy, I really want to come and watch! Could I bring my little guy with me? :D

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wahoo! I think the weather should be pretty nice. The forecast says high of 83 and we will be done before noon probably. I would dress in layers. There is a lot of shade if it does get hot. Come introduce yourself. I will probably be over by CGC.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts