·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
Get the bunnies!
7,024 Posts
Very excited to announce this breeding happening next week.
Both parents have excellent health, conformation, temperaments and working titles.
UDC CH Incredible Chanel, CGC WAC YTT ATT SCH3 IPO3
and
SE CH Mezzrow's Pushkin, ZTP Korad IPO3
Mezzrow's Pushkin - working-dog.eu Incredible Chanel - working-dog.eu

Not often you will find a combination like this.:D
Vom Lohner Kennel | Facebook
Follow us on Facebook as we go thru this journey
Cool can't wait to see! Have "liked" ya! Planning on keeping a boy or a girl?

Any chance of you holding one for the 6 month rabies quarantine then sending it to NZ for me? :butfly:

red girl please, for agility and working trials!

·
Doberman Slave
2,677 Posts
Oh man! I am so excited for this litter! Our new little girl is in there somewhere.... :)

·
Good Gracious, Gracie!
1,943 Posts
Congratulations, Marie! I know you've put a LOT of time and effort into getting to this point with Basia/Chanel!

Every good fortune with the breeding and the pups! Can hardly wait to see them growing up!

I will be interested to see the pedigree, though we are not candidates for another dog at this time.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't think reds are in the cards with this litter. Thanks all for the good wishes

Reactions: Osirisdobermanns

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Both parents are black dominant so it is very unlikely there will be a red.

Reactions: Osirisdobermanns

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It happened

For the last week and half we have been testing to find the perfect time to do the breeding and yesterday was the big day. After much discussion with the Vet we decided to do Intrauterine Surgery using frozen semen that was extracted last month. Now the countdown begins for the next Vet appointment to confirm pregnancy and see how many puppies we can expect.Vom Lohner Kennel | Facebook

·
Doberman Slave
2,677 Posts
oh i will follow, been doing searching the past month for a breeder. aww snap, my lil boy is there somewhere hehe.
What are you looking for a puppy for? This breeding will likely not be great for first time doberman owners or pets.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts