Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and came up with nothing . Has anyone heard of or know anything about this training facility.I'ts only a couple of miles from my house so I want to check it out.They offer OB etc.Thought maybe somone would have dealt with them before.

·
sufferin succotash
9,168 Posts
Sorry, cannot provide any reviews. However, I would talk to them about their training classes. Find out their training philosophy, ask to observe a class, perhaps talk to some of the class members. It should be a place you feel comfortable at :)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, cannot provide any reviews. However, I would talk to them about their training classes. Find out their training philosophy, ask to observe a class, perhaps talk to some of the class members. It should be a place you feel comfortable at :)
Thanks. I am planning on a visit sometime this week. I was just curious if anyone local knew anything about them. Once again thanks for the information.

·
sufferin succotash
9,168 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What type of training are you lOoking for? Just basic Stuff?
OB AND AGILITY. I have never even been around any of this but want to learn all I can. I want a dobe so bad I can't stand it but wont be ready for a year or so.I just want to be ready and learn all I can from the people that are into it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Orlando Dog Training Club - Home Page
I have heard good things about this place but Phoenix is still little to young. They do not currently have agility but they have it on website so I'm not sure when it starts again. I have never been to doglando but my dogs go to happy paws and they also have training and agility. So happy paws and the website above are two places I was thinking about doing agility at(when we start that)

Do yOu have two boxers now?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Orlando Dog Training Club - Home Page
I have heard good things about this place but Phoenix is still little to young. They do not currently have agility but they have it on website so I'm not sure when it starts again. I have never been to doglando but my dogs go to happy paws and they also have training and agility. So happy paws and the website above are two places I was thinking about doing agility at(when we start that)

Do yOu have two boxers now?
I was told by someone else here on DT about ODTC but I noticed they did not offer agility now. I didn't know happy paws offered it also. Doglando has a web site you can check out and is on hwy 50 between alafaya and woodberry on the south side. No I have a boxer and a min schnauzer. How old is Phoenix and where/when did you get your pup if you don't mind me asking ? I live in waterford that's one reason I wanted to check doglando out, it;s real close to home, so is happy paws though.Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
255 Posts
We are in same area! We go to the park really every day if you go to parks would be cool to meet up! :) there are two other dobies that come to park to play! I also bring my two little dogs so they can play with your little one lol Phoenix is 9 months old and we got him in Tampa. If your looking for a breeder I would look into dr.mcbride in wildwood. That is the vet that we got Phoenix cropped(hence me not recommending my breeder....was before my dt days :( ) we do not go for tape anymore but when we did she had litter so idk how often or if she even does it regularly but I thought she was great vet so I'm sure she is great breeder.

Are you trying to go agility with your boxer or waiting til you get dobie.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We are in same area! We go to the park really every day if you go to parks would be cool to meet up! :) there are two other dobies that come to park to play! I also bring my two little dogs so they can play with your little one lol Phoenix is 9 months old and we got him in Tampa. If your looking for a breeder I would look into dr.mcbride in wildwood. That is the vet that we got Phoenix cropped(hence me not recommending my breeder....was before my dt days :( ) we do not go for tape anymore but when we did she had litter so idk how often or if she even does it regularly but I thought she was great vet so I'm sure she is great breeder.

Are you trying to go agility with your boxer or waiting til you get dobie.
Thanks for the info. It would be cool to meet up with you and see your pup.I dont do the dog park as of yet.I have thought about getting my boxer into something I just don't really know were to start. I want to get around some of these classes so I can learn how to get involved.I don't have a clue yet.It will be a while before I'm ready to get my dobe.Kids are almost grown so I would have more time to spend on the dog.One in college the youngest a senior in highschool.Spent so much time on the kids I feel like I neglected my dogs.Hopefully I can fix some of the issues they have first.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Come tour the University of Doglando

@Rowdy1224

Hello, My name is Teena Patel, owner and Founder of the University of Doglando. Thank you for inquiring about our facility to your group.

We welcome anyone to come and tour our campus, we are open M-F from 7:30am to 5:30pm and on Saturdays from 10am - 4pm. You are most welcome to sit in through our classes, we offer a large variety of classes... not just in obedience but other dog sports as well.

Through our classes, we meet the families of many many Dobermans and Boxers. They seem to be very popular with us... GSD's as well.
A great class to see Dobermans in is our Dock Diving class. They seem to do so well in this class, more so than we have seen them do in even agility!

I would welcome any questions you might have, and again, welcome you to come and tour. We would love for your to share your experience with the group after.

Thank you.

Teena Patel
407-832-3763

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
@Rowdy1224

Hello, My name is Teena Patel, owner and Founder of the University of Doglando. Thank you for inquiring about our facility to your group.

We welcome anyone to come and tour our campus, we are open M-F from 7:30am to 5:30pm and on Saturdays from 10am - 4pm. You are most welcome to sit in through our classes, we offer a large variety of classes... not just in obedience but other dog sports as well.

Through our classes, we meet the families of many many Dobermans and Boxers. They seem to be very popular with us... GSD's as well.
A great class to see Dobermans in is our Dock Diving class. They seem to do so well in this class, more so than we have seen them do in even agility!

I would welcome any questions you might have, and again, welcome you to come and tour. We would love for your to share your experience with the group after.

Thank you.

Teena Patel
407-832-3763
Thank you for the information and the invitation.The wife and I visited you guys last saturday.We walked with you and a group through an ob class and watched the first class for agility. I enjoyed meeting you and some of your team. Loved the facility and how well behaved all the dogs were. We will be seeing you again soon to set up some training with you.Once again thank you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts