Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Neo Puppy, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 7 y/o, RIP Eva HADR Rescue Dobe, Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
6,365 Posts
Hi, I'm new to the board. Can I ask about your dog's pedigree? Your dog has a certain look that I'm trying to learn more about. I noticed that your dog is registered UKC as well as AKC.

Thanks!
Dobservation, Here is link to Dobequest page for Kansadobe's girl:

On that page, you can click on Pedigree tab for more info. (y)

Reactions: LadyDi and melbrod

·
Premium Member
13,063 Posts
You'll probably find that pedigree very interesting. Kansadobe is a long time breeder who started out as AKC conformtion breeder and who, over the years, has gone looking world wide for the best possible matches for his bitches when breeding. I love looking at the pedigrees on his dogs--sometimes I look at a 4 generation pedigree and think--"Hmmm--I think that Australian (or Canadian or South American) dog goes back to AKC ( or Canadian or South American or European dogs)--and pull up one of the 6, 7 or 8 generation pedigrees to see what's back there and find dogs I either knew about or knew well.

Those pedigrees are like a treasure hunt.

dobebug

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi, I'm new to the board. Can I ask about your dog's pedigree? Your dog has a certain look that I'm trying to learn more about. I noticed that your dog is registered UKC as well as AKC.
If you looked at the Dobequest pedigree, you may be able to see that she is quite an international girl. Her sire is essentially 3/4 Australian and 1/4 American, although there are some American and Canadian mixed in the Australian a few generations back. Her mother is essentially 3/4 European and 1/4 American.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts