Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:3dbiggrin I know there are not too many members on this side of the pond but i feel i must make it known that if anybody who is in the U.K that wants to know of any good dobe breeders then please ask.
We also suffer the problem of puppy farming in this country and must do all we can to not encourage these awful people who trade in the suffering of dogs just to make money.
Being on the show circuit i know of breeders based all around the U.K who breed for the good of our beloved breed and will make sure you get what you want from your dobe(be it for showing or for a pet)and they will point you in the right direction and help in any way they can to ensure you and your new puppy start life on the right foot(or paw).

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Thank you for your offer Brumwolf! The more knowledge that we have available on this forum the better for all concerned, especially the dogs. Good Post!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
And just to add to this post if you click on the link below it will take you to the litters section of our local breed club, on there is news of 2 litters from breeders that i and adoradobe know.On there you can see that they have full and complete health checks done on sire and dam and produce the results for anyone to see,not only that they follow up on all the dogs that they sell .
(They were so helpful to me when training Tia and she was not even purchased from them)
They are the ones with the Aritaur prefix.

http://www.k9-online.com/birminghamdobe/puppylist.htm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts