Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Better late than never, I'd like to share the great news from the Concord, NC shows for Tyson's kids.

March 30, 2012 – under judge Nancy Simmons at the Columbia KC show, Tyson’s son, Goldgrove First Class, “Max”, went WD for his second major. Max's litter brother “Tank”, Goldgrove Taylor Made, went reserve.

At the Working Aptitude Evaluation, under evaluator John Schoeneman, Ch. ADAMAS Shockwave “Shiva”, and ADAMAS Aftershock, “Tulsa”, earned their Working Aptitude Certificates.

March 31, 2012 – 2 shows - under judge John Reeve-Newsom, Tyson’s son Goldgrove First Class, “Max”, went reserve to the major and Tyson’s daughter, Goldgrove Miracle Whip, “Whoopie”, went reserve to the major from the 6-9 month puppy class. Under judge Lowell Davis, Tyson’s son, ADAMAS Aftershock, “Tulsa”, went reserve to the major.

April 1, 2012 – under judge Meredith Johnson-Snyder, Tyson’s son Goldgrove Notin Short of a Miracle, “Jolt” took a major from the 6-9 month class. Litter sister Goldgrove Miracle Whip, “Whoopie”, went reserve to the major. Tyson's son “Tulsa”, was reserve to the major behind Jolt. Jolt went on to win 2 MORE Specialty MAJORS in Perry, GA a couple of weeks later.

Congrats to all of the great owners and breeders!

The Perry, GA photos aren't back yet, so here is Goldgrove Notin Short of a Miracle, “Jolt”, winning his 1st major on April 1, 2012.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Wow! Congratulations to all!

Reactions: MichelleK

·
Registered
793 Posts
I was ring side for this major win by JOLT ... he is a spectacular looking Dobe and little sister Whoopie is too cute for words and so pretty .... Big congrats Michelle ...!!!!

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
That is great news Michelle! Love Tyson and them Kido's of his!!!!

Reactions: MichelleK

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Congrats! I was working for Esteban during these wins, we were especially excited for Jolt's back to back specialty WDs! Definitely progeny to be proud of!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts