Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all who know and love my beautiful Dobermans. Our beloved Tycoon died peacefully with Jimmy and I by his side. We love you Cooney!!! See you at Rainbow Bridge.

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
Oh no..even when you know it's coming, it's still a shock.

Farewell to Razzle's childhood playmate. I'm crushed...but also know Carol was waiting for him when he crossed the bridge.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for making his last years so happy. I know you gave him the best love and care possible.

·
_______
5,102 Posts
So sorry for your loss.

Everytime I see the name Toledobe I'm reminded how badly I wanted one for so many years but by the time I was in the position to even think about it was too late.

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
Everytime I see the name Toledobe I'm reminded how badly I wanted one for so many years but by the time I was in the position to even think about it was too late.
Tycoon came from one of the very last Toledobes litters.

Pat and Judy Doniere (Toledobes) were so generous with their time and knowlege to everyone, there's a real void in the space they used to occupy that will probably never be filled.

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss, and so glad he was surrounded by love at the end.

I will light the white candle for Tycoon.

Reactions: sheezbusy

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
So sorry for you loss. RIP Tycoon.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm so very sorry. I was just thinking about Tycoon and how his battle with DCM was going. You guys are in my thoughts ♥

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
I am so sorry to hear of Tycoons passing, no matter how long they are with us, they always leave us way too soon. May the comfort of your memories help you in the days to come.

Sleep softly Tycoon in the arms of Angels.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Just isn't fair. I'm very sorry for your loss.

·
joie de vivre
11,274 Posts
I'm very sorry for your loss.

RIP Tycoon

1 - 20 of 36 Posts