Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm new to the site, but glad I found it. I'm looking for a red female puppy for a family pet. The 3 breeders I've spoken to all seem to have negative reviews according to this site. Any help would be appreciated! I had no idea there was so much controversary in the Dobie world! But I have small kids and want to make sure my pup is well socialized from birth. Thanks!!

·
Super Moderator
22,015 Posts
I'm really glad you are doing your research! I'm sure some of the Texas folks will pop in with suggestions.

Take a read through this thread to start: http://www.dobermantalk.com/breedin...rst-helpful-breeder-breeding-information.html

There are a few breeders that have gotten good reviews here on DT. I have no personal experience with any of them, so be sure to do your own research and ask about health test results, etc.

Touchstone: [email protected]
Merrimac: Merrimac Dobermans
Rhapsody: Rhapsody Dobermans
Sunburg: Home Page

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
Rhapsody has a litter due this spring and I'm pretty sure she's expecting reds in one of this years litters (I don't know which one). I don't know if they're all spoken for but I'd definitely contact Irina (the Rhapsody breeder) and ask.

Also, welcome from Texas :]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts