Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,260 Posts
Is this considered good?
If you want to ask about a breeder, ask about the breeder. It's kind of in bad taste to go about it that way. Post the breeder's kennel name, ask for reviews of Von Schwarz and her dogs. https://www.vonschwarzdobermans.com/

My impression is she is very active in competing and titling her dogs. She does a lot of health testing.

I really think you need to actually start talking to breeders and to people competing in these sports if that's what you want to do. Connect with the actual people that own these dogs. Get on the UDC Facebook page. Connect with a club.

Right now, the impression coming across is that you're just looking for the first available "Euro look" dog. I'm sure that's not what you want to convey, but most likely none of us can really tell you what any of these working breeders produce, because that just isn't the focus of this forum. You need to connect with people who own these dogs.

Reactions: melbrod and dobebug

·
Euro Pup
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
You’re completely right! It completely slipped my mind that I had their name showing when I made the post. My apologies!

I will delete

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I’m looking for a companion dog who I can work here an there at local working clubs.
Why would any breeder of working dogs want to sell you one of their best working prospects when it is obvious you are not serious about working the puppy? Sounds like you are just looking for a pet to me. There are plenty of people that will sell you a pet.

·
Euro Pup
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
I thought I was clear I want a companion/pet...Never asked for a top prospect working dog as I knew i would never do that full-time. I asked for a companion pup that has the potential to turn the switch on if needed. Thanks for your help! 👍🏽

21 - 28 of 28 Posts