Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love those dobes.............my next question is do they sleep with you ? :)
They know exactly what a pillow is for ;)
Most nights they do. Sometimes I just need to sleep without a Doberman groaning at me or digging a foot into my back every time I move :)

·
Registered
589 Posts
I walked into that exact same scene in my bedroom this morning! Except Audrey had also brought "her" favorite stuffy to nom on. She was at dead center, head of the bed, cushioned all around on pillows, and Alfie was camped out in a corner.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Most nights they do. Sometimes I just need to sleep without a Doberman groaning at me or digging a foot into my back every time I move :)
My first dobe, liked to control the bed...wife and I could sleep on the edge or with legs curled up / no matter to her.

Current dobe #2 - since 8 weeks old puppy / taught her to respect our bed space and NO fiddle-farting around, to gain another sq. inch.
- almost 11 years later, still has worked out perfectly
- she automately stands up, so Dad can get his covers, then she plops down, with her back lightly resting on my legs
- after 10 minutes of belly-rub, she is in sound sleep / and doesn't stirr, unless she finds it chilly and wants under the blankets
Needless to say, she gets whats she wants / and I can't sleep without her touching me now.

·
joie de vivre
11,276 Posts
Awww, how sweet is that? Beautiful Dobes.

Reactions: AuraDobe
1 - 11 of 11 Posts