Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just two more days till I get to pick up my puppy, I'm so excited, I will definitely have more to talk about after that. Here is a pic of the two girls I am choosing from, it's going to be tough, hopefully they help make it easy for me. But I doubt it. Not positive oon a name yet, so far we really like Lucy and Stella. We'll no soon enough.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
OH NO, what a choice to have to make LOL, they are both beautiful. Ask which is the sweeter personality, LOL, or whatever you think will be the most important for your lifestyle and maybe just maybe it can help to choose one over the other. I like the name Lucy, I think that is soo cute. Stella is nice too, it is my mil's name.

Anxious to see which you pick and more pics of your girl and also which name you choose. Congrats!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Oh they are both beautiful. If it were me, I'd prolly be leaning more towards the one in the back, lol. But I'm sure seeing them and being with them is hard to pick just one! ;)

I bet your excited. I know I couldn't wait to get my boy home :D

·
Registered
357 Posts
wow yeah.. that would be a tough choice heh..i agree i like the one in the back.. but knowing that she is probably the wild one! lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know the breeder is calling one of them Lucy temporarily, (short for Lucifer) I am thinking that may be her in the back! LOL

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
HAHAHA, that's not a good sign, that would be a little demon dog, hehe, we call Da'Kari our "demon dog" sometimes. I also for some reason favor the one in the back. Sometime about her face, I just don't know, but you can't go wrong on either, they are both simply precious.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I agree get both hehe ;)

Yeah, when she calls her Lucifer that can't be a good sign haha. But I agree with Dakari, just something about her face and hte way she looks. It attracks me more to her. But they're both so cute. You have a tough one on your hands ;)

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
That's great news, Red Girl.

In the next two days you might want to puppy-proof your house. Or sleep. You won't be sleeping much for the next few weeks. I know because I'm not.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Dont you know that the Doberman puppies pick you! lol its not up to you to decide!!! PUH! lol :) there both real cute! I guess whichever one clicks with you best:)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
I am with the rest they are both lovely ,i would take both

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
(Insert scearms of joy here) Yes, I finally have her, her name is Lucy. What a sweetie, she is very amused by the sounds coming out of the cat. The kids think she is great, they all love her hat. Her ears are taped up with a styrofoam coffee cup, very fashionable LOL. I'll try to get a few pics to post soon. She is also keeping my older dog Sam busy, she keeps playing tug of war with his tail, and he just looks at me as if to say " make it stop!" He is such an angel. Well that's it for now, have to see what trouble she may be getting into.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Awwwww, how cool and LOL at the tail tug of war, I love it!! Though I am sure that Sam doesn't, but it is so cute. They will make good friends soon, hopefully :)

Anxious to see pics and I like the name choice.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts