Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
_______
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought this thread wasn't getting the attention it deserves.
--> http://www.dobermantalk.com/breeding-breeders/152417-help-byb.html#post2310305

While a lot disgusts me how humanity treats animals that these monsters who forced this crippled dog to welp a litter is a whole other level of evil.

The original title, while well meaning, doesn't highlight the urgency of the situation.

Hats off to the original thread starter for exposing these scumbags.

Again- I'd like to apologize to the mods.

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
Due respect, might it not have been better to just PM a mod and ask them to edit the original thread title?

Seems like another thread will just cause confusion and end up possibly causing the loss of useful info and suggestions, that might eventually actually help this poor bitch.

·
_______
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Due respect, might it not have been better to just PM a mod and ask them to edit the original thread title?

Seems like another thread will just cause confusion and end up possibly causing the loss of useful info and suggestions, that might eventually actually help this poor bitch.
That's why I apologized R :) Have been watching the other thread like a hawk & have seen it triple in hits since the redirect.
So if they want to 'fix' the title they can - but felt it up to the OP or mod to amend the title.

·
Registered
142 Posts
That's why I apologized R :) Have been watching the other thread like a hawk & have seen it triple in hits since the redirect.
So if they want to 'fix' the title they can - but felt it up to the OP or mod to amend the title.
Sorry I don't know how to change the title of the thread :( Hopefully by you linking the thread someone can see what is going on and help out with doing something. I just hope something gets done!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts