Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both boys are located at the same shelter and it sounds like Orville has been surrendered adopted and now just got surrendered back! :(
I forwarded them to my state rescue DPAW but they usually don't have many foster homes and might not have the space. Those that are more rescue savvy please do what you can!

Petfinder Adoptable Dog | Doberman Pinscher | Waukesha, WI | Rocky

Hey everyone, I'm Rocky and I am a DOBERMAN puppy. I am not even 6 months old yet and I didn't have a structured start in life. So, because of that, I am kind of a 'wild and crazy' guy. I can't deal with other animals in my house right now and kids would be way too distracting. I need someone who has owned a Doberman in the past or is very dog savvy and understands my needs....I NEED TRAINING. Once I get my training, I know I will be the best guy ever...I promise. So, stop in at HAWS, meet with our training staff (they are the best!!) and meet me. I know you will see me as a diamond in the ruff....did you get that??? RUFF-RUFF-RUFF

Petfinder Adoptable Dog | Doberman Pinscher | Waukesha, WI | Orville

I'm Orville and I'm a DOBERMAN....not only that...I am a DOBERMAN PUPPY. I am happy and active and am looking for just the right home. Maybe that's yours!!! I love other dogs as long as they like to play..because I am big, active and playing with an other dog would help me learn manners. I can't like cats and small children would not be good right now. My new owners would also have to meet with the training staff at HAWS so they can help me the great dog I know I am. My best home would be one that has owned a Doberman before, because they would understand my needs. I also would not like being left alone in a crate for long periods of time because, after all, I am a DOBERMAN PUPPY. I was already in a home that didn't understand this, and now I am back at the shelter. So, don't take me home unless you plan on obedience training me and are prepared for a DOBERMAN PUPPY.

*Side note, I'm thrilled to say there are only these 2 in shelter and 2 more at dobermanpaw in my state, but devastated by the # of dogs I saw in Barrington,Ill alone! Doberkisses and fingers and paws crossed to them all from Mabel and me. *

Reactions: Darkevs

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's Rocky's Picture now that they have some up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts