Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I haven't been on much, so wanted to get up a couple of pictures,
the first is Willow, Hausenbrook Chicago's Rainyday, shown by her dad/co-owner, his first dobe, use to breed and show goldens. She is a lovely girl who floats around the ring, only thing holding her back is she lost part of an ear tip as a pup fencing playing.

next is Rocket, now rehomed with a new name, Griffin, he is co-owned with me, registered as Hausenbrook's Songs about Rain. He is too skinny, was being very fussy about eating but his new mom has him on raw and he is finally starting to fill out.

Theia will make her show ring debut in 2 weeks, see how that goes. Luna, my Bahama baby took 2 group 1 wins at their show in March, unfortunately the pictures taken weren't in a proper stack and she was needing weight on! Will try to get some of her, I've seen some great water shots on facebook.

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
How exciting about Luna's group wins!!! Too bad about the pictures, dangit.

Thanks for posting these pics. They look like pretty good pics, but this computer I am on doesn't make them the plainest in the world unfortunatly. Hope to see some more of these two.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Congrats on the wins!! Many more to come!!

Reactions: gracieface

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pictures of a few more from the Turner X Anna (Rain) litter
this is Luna, who lives in the Bahamas, much loved and very spoiled

this head shot was at 6 months, her first weekend on the island, play date at the beach

and this is Theia, her first show this past weekend, we didn't get anything but she showed well. She needs to lose a bit of weight, so she went home with strict instructions!

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
Oooh! I wanna go live with Luna!!! :D

Great looking kids!

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
next is Rocket, now rehomed with a new name, Griffin, he is co-owned with me, registered as Hausenbrook's Songs about Rain. He is too skinny, was being very fussy about eating but his new mom has him on raw and he is finally starting to fill out.
Griffin's new owner is a friend of mine, and is she ever infatuated with this dog! She's been talking about a Doberman forever, but kept getting these silly retrievers... 'bout damn time she got off the fence LOL!

Turner lives just a few blocks from me, and what a nice boy he is. Apparently, it's a very small world!

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
They are looking great! Congratulations from Uncle Wheeler and half-sister Lola!

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Griffin's new owner is a friend of mine, and is she ever infatuated with this dog! She's been talking about a Doberman forever, but kept getting these silly retrievers... 'bout damn time she got off the fence LOL!

Turner lives just a few blocks from me, and what a nice boy he is. Apparently, it's a very small world!
Kim had told me she had a friend on the forum who lives near Turner, it is definitely a small world!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts