Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how to post videos here (if that's even a possibility!) so here's a Youtube link of Zeus trying out his agility tunnel for the first time! He wasn't having it at first (not in this clip). , but after going through it once he never looked back! :)

https://youtu.be/nsFKoI93Bv0

And then, me failing at trying to get the slo-mo feature on my camera to work....lol

https://youtu.be/SwX0wRvWyIw

·
well trained hooman
765 Posts
Cute! Looks like the photographer in the 2nd video (you?) got steamrolled! Hope all is well!

·
Got mutt?
13,643 Posts
You need to do it this way:

[ youtube = videoname ] nsFKo193Bv0 [ / youtube ]

Only do it without the spaces. You can use something as simple as tunnel for the video name. A lot of times, I just use the dog's name.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Question 1... Who is the guy with the Winnie arms ?? IS he in the Army ? Maybe a clerk ? >:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:) Btter get him on a weight lifting program ! >:)>:)>:)

LMAO on the second one ! Great job !

·
Super Moderator
21,260 Posts
I'm glad he's having fun, but as someone who does agility, I do want to urge a bit of caution with tunnels...dogs can get injured when they are used improperly. I'm just a *tiny* bit worried seeing him go through a tunnel with a leash on (and with a pinch collar - if he's going to be in any collar in a tunnel it should be a closely fitted collar that can't catch on anything, but ideally he really shouldn't have a collar at all). And I know it's a lightweight kids tunnel, but tunnels are held down by weighted tunnel bags to keep them from moving, because of the potential injury risk. Just some things to think about.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey @MeadowCat! Thanks for the warnings :) When I was trying to set up the tunnel, he kept attacking it. Like, in his mind this was a gigantic alien beast that needed to taken down! Lol, so we leashed him so I could actually set it up without him "coming to my rescue". And then we used it to guide him and show him to go inside. I doubt we need it anymore now that he understands. Thanks for the heads up about both the leash and collar! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts