Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Doberman lover
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a picture of my baby. I am not sure if I am uploading correctly. Testing..1,2,3 Testing.

Yep - I can't seem to put the actual picture here but a link to My Space. Any helpful hints?

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Love the pictures. How are you bracing her ears? We hope to be getting a pup at the end of the month and the bracing looks interesting.... Sorry, no help on the picture issue. I am new to the group and have no clue how people add pictures. Sill working on it.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I clicked on your link you have there, I then 'right clicked' on a picture went to 'properties' and copied the link under 'url address'. I came here and clicked the 'insert image' icon (the little yellow postcard button) and pasted the link I copied :D

She is a doll face!

·
Doberman lover
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi - I use the quick brace. I did this with my last dobie and I found it to be so much easier, but more importantly, it does not seem to bother the pup. He does not even know he has it on - never scratches or shakes his head (other than right after I change them for 5 minutes until the glue dries). I have used all sorts of methods in the past - this is my 5th dobie, but I really do like this method the best.

·
Doberman lover
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Acooper said:
I clicked on your link you have there, I then 'right clicked' on a picture went to 'properties' and copied the link under 'url address'. I came here and clicked the 'insert image' icon (the little yellow postcard button) and pasted the link I copied :D

She is a doll face!

Thanks so much! By the way - it's a he :sadcry:

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Sorry! HE's and SHe's all have that sweet looking face when they are little, it's so hard to tell!

I will amend........He is a super handsome, masculine looking dude :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
What a cutie! His pal is just as cute :) I assume the title was his full name..What do ya call him for short? hehe.

·
Doberman lover
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the compliments! He is a sweetheart too.

I call him Brusco for short or Dobers

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
What cute buddies.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hahaa he has that lovely blank eyed puppy look,so sweet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts