Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Storm's Mom
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After a long weekend of shows at the Washington Classic, Storm and I walked away with 5 Group 1's and one Reserve Best in Show next to the #1 APBT in America, who also won the 2012 UKC Premiere in Kalamazoo last month. It's no surprise the Pit walked away with all the Best in Shows, but we had a fabulous weekend and my dog has never shown so wonderfully since we started in the show ring last September. I also got a chance to handle an AKC Ch Airdale and some Siberian Huskies. I was complimented by every judge each day for my wonderful handling skills which makes me feel fabulous as it hasn't even been a full year since I started in the ring. I have been "hired" as a handler for the Sibes in an AKC show in September in Kennewick, WA. This will be the same show that marked Storm and I's journey in the show ring. I can't wait to see some of the exhibitors and hear how much I have improved. Posted are the picture of our Reserve win(and damn if I can never get the perfect pic! Her front doesn't look like that when she's baiting in the ring... *sigh*), our total winnings for our 5 show weekend, and the gorgeous APBT. I just HAD to share =)

·
Whippet Up
1,588 Posts
After a long weekend of shows at the Washington Classic, Storm and I walked away with 5 Group 1's and one Reserve Best in Show next to the #1 APBT in America, who also won the 2012 UKC Premiere in Kalamazoo last month. It's no surprise the Pit walked away with all the Best in Shows, but we had a fabulous weekend and my dog has never shown so wonderfully since we started in the show ring last September. I also got a chance to handle an AKC Ch Airdale and some Siberian Huskies. I was complimented by every judge each day for my wonderful handling skills which makes me feel fabulous as it hasn't even been a full year since I started in the ring. I have been "hired" as a handler for the Sibes in an AKC show in September in Kennewick, WA. This will be the same show that marked Storm and I's journey in the show ring. I can't wait to see some of the exhibitors and hear how much I have improved. Posted are the picture of our Reserve win(and damn if I can never get the perfect pic! Her front doesn't look like that when she's baiting in the ring... *sigh*), our total winnings for our 5 show weekend, and the gorgeous APBT. I just HAD to share =)
Well done! Congrats!!

Reactions: Dobermom07

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Tha is a great weekend. UKC shows are fun to attend!

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Congratulations!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts