Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Later today I am taking Duchess to my boyfriends college because right nearby the art museum is hosting an outdoors art show in the park with music, food, and you can bring family and friends!!! We are going to that for about an hour and a half...and then we will have 3 hours to just walk around campus and play frisbee in the big grassy area cause ill have duchess on her loooong leash :) I wish it was longer...but it does fine lol. Im planning on taking my camera!!! Ill get picks posted after! :)
:band: :smile18: :bounce:

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First we went to matts house for a little bit and duchess played with her best bud shaggy the golden that only chases after shadows not the toy :) I have more pics of shaggy if you want me to post them :)

duchess sometimes plays rough like her and shaggy are still puppies or something. I guess they never forget the dogs that they grow up with and it allows them to forget their manners too ;)

Now we are at the art in the park...

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

It was a great fun day and then after we went to matts college a block away and threw the frisbee around with duch on her long leash and sat in the shade :)

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Great Pictures! I love this one

and it looks like dutchess was so good that no one even noticed there was a biog mean doberman walking around! :)

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Great pictures. Looks like a really fun day. A well behaved doberman in public goes unnoticed....

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
What lovely pics in a lovely setting and like Kratty said nobody notices a well behaved dobe.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks guys! when she first gets somewhere she is interested in all the people and things...like she will want to reach out to smell people with those long noses of theirs. lol ...but after walking for about 15 minutes she really is soooooo well behaved in crowds. only about 2 people wanted to pet her...and when we were walking and there was quite a bit oncoming crowds I only got one mom that pulled her daughter away even though Duchess's face had this big tired grin with her tongue flopping down...lol
yeah it is funny b.c that is so true no one notices them...she will be walking right behind someone or going around them and they will only notice if they look forward and see her already walking away lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts