Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, we made it to New Jersey, DC and back in one piece (and the van is in one piece to) I normally go to DC on Saturdays, but I only take the dog or dogs I am training, and my friend doggy/dragon sits for me. This time she wanted to come along so we rented a van and took ALL of the dogs. Kitty and dragons stayed home with lots of food and a few water dishes. I think the dragons wondered if I had lost my mind when I put a bowl full of worms in with them.

Anyway....we left Friday morning and headed up to Tori's house in NJ.

This is me sitting in the monstrocity of a van we rented.

Loaded Down....3 Dobermans and a Boxer...Training Equipment, Dog Food, First Aid Kit, and enough Treats and HotDogs to last a MONTH! (You can see Piper peeking out of the crate if you look closely) Oh.......and my friend Kristina in the front.

Rommel..chillin between the front seats checking out the sites. We tried to let one at a time be out as long as they stayed up front, and behaved. But my Rommel would NEVER misbehave.... he he

I NEVER thought I would be so friggin happy to see a "Welcome to New Jersey" sign. We made ALOT of stops to let the pups stretch, so it took us forever to get there.

My friend (and puppy/dragon sitter) Kristina with her new puppy. Anka von Schlottke.

Anka von Schlottke.

Me and Harrison giving the puppies kisses.

Kristina's doberman Ronin on the way to Training in DC on Saturday.

Wait a minute.........Who's that pretty black doberman driving our van???

It's Coudai!!!! She must have snuck in there!! She is coming back to North Carolina to live/train with us.

Yes....she has a crate.....yes, it is in the van.........no, she isnt in it.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

Coudai should fit right in.........she already loves Starbucks.

Everyone had to play a bit when we got home.

Rommel........Im gonna need ya to go away....this is my dumbell.

It's Dobie-Love!

Coudai in supermode.

Rommel, I love you....but my paw was on the dumbell first.

Coo-Coo

awwwwwww

This is like "the spot" at my house. The dobes all gather here.

Too much fun for Ziris.

Coudai

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awww! looked like a fun trip! Those are some beautiful doberman friends!!! and I love that they all get to play together!

·
Registered
474 Posts
OMG, I almost didn’t recognize Coudai!! She looks very happy and I am glad to see she is sportin’ pink again. Her pink collar was in the wash when you arrived. Of course when Mike came back from the academy, he was like, “She can’t wear pink!!”

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I can never get enough pics of Dobies. Really love the shot of Coudai "driving" the van. Thanks for sharing! :)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Looks like it was a fun trip BiB, Coudai is verrrry pretty!! BUT not as pretty as the Z girl...hehe!! Great pictures as alway's.

·
Registered
954 Posts
So Amanda, how big is your pack now? :biggrin55 I'm having trouble keeping up with all the critters.

Thanks for posting the pics. Looks like you had a great trip.

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Sounds like a fun road trip to me!!! Neat pics of the happy and beautiful dobermans and pieces of one boxer.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So Amanda, how big is your pack now? :biggrin55 I'm having trouble keeping up with all the critters.

Thanks for posting the pics. Looks like you had a great trip.
Piper (Boxer)
Rommel (Dobe)
Ziris (Dobe)
Coudai (Dobe)
(in order by age)

Mr Kitty (Kitty Cat)

Elvis (Dragon)
Sully (Dragon)

·
Premium Member
10,537 Posts
Great pics, BIB! :biggthump Thanks so much for posting them!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Oh i see just went back and read Coudai is coming back to train/live with them lol :) I love the pink too! whos dobe is she??

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Great pics. Looks like it was fun. How old is Coudai and how long are you keeping her? She is pretty. You are lucky bringing her back home.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hahaha loads of dogs means loads of fun,bumped into this thread after having a weekend with 6 Dobies at my house.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts