21,908 Posts
Love it! Do you clicker train with her?

·
Train, don't complain
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Love it! Do you clicker train with her?
Yep!
But I don't always carry a clicker. I most often just use a marker word - "yes!" - followed by reinforcement, whether that be tug, food, or some other environmental reward.

·
Super Moderator
21,908 Posts
I use both a clicker and marker word, too.

I love how enthusiastic she is in the video. She's clearly excited to work with you and your bond is obvious.

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Wow that is an amazing video!! I hope it goes viral! Do you do canine freestyle with her? I loved all of her tricks but the one where she twirls you around had me rollin' and the one with the log on her head...and I love how you have her keep her nose to your cheek. So fun!

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Fantastic. Do you mind if I share your video?

·
Train, don't complain
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great video and great focus. Looks like she loves training.
It's worth noting that this is the dog who was rehomed to me at five months because she was "untrainable." :)

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
It's worth noting that this is the dog who was rehomed to me at five months because she was "untrainable." :)
Wow, I wonder what methods original owners used and what they would think now!! Great job!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Wow that was an amazing video, great job. Great video to show how smart this breed really is. You can totally tell she is still willing to learn more and more. Very eager to please :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts