Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just a few pictures from training yesterday of Cash and a couple of other club dogs. After training I attempted to stack Cash but I'm a little out of practice..lol! He looks a little hunched up, I don't really do him justice by me stacking him.

Cash tends to target the man, which IMO is correct. However the problem with that is he then sometimes misses the sleeve! So we are working on targeting the sleeve without the feet up. Look where the sleeve starts and because he ends up trying to hit the decoy he has to bring the sleeve in to his body. REally our decoy does such a good job with Cash, as Cash is unpredictable as to where he will hit next! I personally think we are going to have some problems trialing.

A very nice Mal. who is also really comical with his faces that he makes!

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Nice pictures! Love his build and muscle tone,
Cash looks so handsome, he really isn't hunched to bad at all in the stacked shots especially the second one, just looked like he needed to take a step forward and sort of unfurl in that first one lol.

·
Registered
990 Posts
He's beautiful...and he works too! What more could you ask for? ;) I love his hindquarters and how nice and compact he is.

·
joie de vivre
11,274 Posts
Cash looks GREAT! It's clear he loves to work.

It looks like the Mal is imitating a Boxer with those lips! LOL

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
The SPIT I love the spit flying :) Nice pictures!

Reactions: Okie-dobie

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Gorgeous pics of Cash! I love seeing dobes work :) And that mal...I totally just spit out my coffee :) Those faces are hilarious!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Cash is looking really good! Thanks for the update!

·
Registered
319 Posts
literally almost spit my protein shake out all over my monitor at that mal! I'm actually going to visit a foster Mal tomorrow for a possible adoption! quite ironic you post those pics.

Cash is a very handsome boy! beautiful pics and thanks for sharing

1 - 16 of 16 Posts