Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took Princi to the trail which runs parallel to the Potomac River here in Alexandria. We both had a lot of fun.

Sorry for the picture quality, I only had my phone on me.

This is fun!

I thought would get a pic of her and the boats/sails in the background.

On a log, ready to jump in the water!

Next time I will take my camera with me.

Naveen

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
i need to find a place nice and secluded like that! that is my mission this summer!!!! lol. Looks like Princi had a great time!!!!

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Yes

LapDog said:
i need to find a place nice and secluded like that! that is my mission this summer!!!! lol. Looks like Princi had a great time!!!!

I SECOND THAT EMOTION!!!!!

You are so lucky to have a place like that for your friend Princi to run around. I am so jealous.

Okay Captain Kirk our mission is to find a secluded, natural habitat for myself and Tink. With water, water is a must!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
The pics are pretty good for a phone if you ask me Naveen and she looks like she had a good time AND got tired out too.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Looks like fun was had by all! It's finally nice to see pictures of your little queen! I know it's because you are getting sick of all the pictures of Jasmine haha

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I need to find places like that also. Looks like fun.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone.

Brum--Its a cool little phone with video and mp3 player. Too bad I cracked the screen......

Okie--I don't think we can ever get tired of seeing Jasmine's pretty puppy face, or anyone else's' fur babies for that matter.

This place is roughly 5 minutes from my house. The river runs parallel to the trail and the trail runs parallel to the GW Parkway which takes you either to Washington DC or Mount Vernon (George Washington's house is there, its very cool). I do consider myself lucky to be here, its a beautiful place. I should have better pictures for you guys next time.

Thanks again for the comments.

Naveen

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
You're right, Naveen, about that being a beautiful place.

I visited the area for a couple weeks back in '76. My Uncle lived in Alexandria then. He's in Fairfax now.

We were walking along the Potomac, and it was in pretty bad shape back then. He told my Cousin and me that if either of us fell in, we were on our own. He said the river was way too filthy for him to think about going in after us!

I'm glad to see it's been cleaned up.

You're right. Mount Vernon is amazing. The view from Washington's porch is the price of admission itself.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow, back in 76. I wonder what it looked like then? I just moved here about 3 years ago. Although I have worked here for almost 10 years.

Naveen

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Great pics for a camera phone! Mine sucks. Looks like you are having nice weather.......and we really do need see more pics of miss princi :D

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Water actually rivers for that matter are few & far between in Phoenix - We have an abundance of swimming pools though. Isabelle isn't a fan of water but I'd love to find a place like that to take her to. Great picts for a phone. It looks like fun!

·
Registered
891 Posts
Naveen you're not to far from me!!! I'm outside of Richmond. I do not envy the traffic you have to deal with though!!!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks again everyone. PeeWeesMama, you are absolutely right about the traffic!! Its just crazy sometimes. All of us that close to each other (or atleast close enough) should meet sometimes.....

Naveen

1 - 18 of 18 Posts