Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
I like this line: "Please send your deposit so i can put your name on a waitin list and we will go from there. " Pretty much sums up the priorities.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Im sorry but this is complete Bull****

I wish their was a way to stop this lady, her poor Lucy is badly proportioned has a terrible top line, and is not health tested at all.

Why people do this is beyond me , I guess money is everything to them.

Wezmummy- she is a member here on dobermantalk

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
WOW. That website should be listed in Websters under "BYB" And those ears........I thought Rommels were bad before? He has nothing on those ears....

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Dobermansplace

Cj & Tracy Williams

540-818-2504 [email protected] 540-320-0562

Contract/ puppy agreement

Thank you for ur decision to purchase a doberman puppy from our litter.Before going to their new homes your puppy will have tails docked..dewclaws removed and vaccinations and wormings. We hope that you will treat your new puppy as a part of your family. The puppy must be provided with food and water at all times and recieve proper vacinations and vet care.If you are no longer able to care for your puppy it will be returned to Dobermansplace so we can find him or her a new home. You are asked to take your puppy to the vet within 72 hours of recievin him or her.
The breeder can not guarantee size, show quality or breeding ability of this puppy/dog. This
puppy/dog is sold as a companion pet only, spaying/neutering is strongly recommended for the
health and welfare of this puppy/dog. The breeder assumes no responsibility for this puppy/dog
after leaving the premises regarding medical expenses or otherwise incurred by buyer.
Also understand that your deposit of $100 to hold your puppy is non refundable. If your vet find something wrong with your puppy your money will be refunded upon recipet of vet report ..examination from our vet and return of puppy. Please fill out the contract below and mail or email it to me. You will not get your puppy until i have recieved your contract.

I/we agree to adhere to the terms above. I/we agree to treat this puppy as a part of our family. We will provide him/her with proper food and water and vet care. If at anytime i feel i can no longer care for this puppy i will notify DobermansPlace and return the puppy to them so they can find a suitable home.

I am mailing money order for deposit of $100 or full payment of $________ to hold my puppy. Upon the reciept of my contract i will be informed of when i will receive my puppy.

I/ we understand that this is a contract and will abide by its contents as stated above.

This is a binding contract enforceable in a court of law.
We, the undersigned, agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.

Signature for Buyer__________________________________ Date_______________________

Signature of Breeder_________________________________ Date______________________

mail to: Tracy Williams 5321 newbern rd dublin,VA 24085

540-320-0562 540-818-2504

Wow...I dont even know what to say about that.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I understand where you guys are coming from and your concerns are valid.

However, I think the mods should now step in and maybe make this a "sticky" so that people will know about this members breeding habbits (thanks to crxman321).

I really don't think this should be a "bash tracyinva session". Just my opinion guys.

Thanks
Naveen

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Yikes the poor pets in the house and that are being put through this. :( Well...she has a guestbook....I guess we are free to ask questions like I see someone already did...

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This has all been Discussed before I'm just adding some new info. Info inwhich I bet people that are aware of this matter will find intresting. I'm pretty sure Tracy wont be back. The problem I have with your reply is this (thanks to crxman321) This isnt the place to show your sarcastic side its not amusing to me at all.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
crxman321 said:
The problem I have with your reply is this (thanks to crxman321) This isnt the place to show your sarcastic side its not amusing to me at all.
Crx - I don't think Naveen was trying to be sarcastic - nor do I think you did anything wrong by posting the web site. I know a few people were a bit shocked about the heat Tracy took in the last discussion because they weren't aware of her intentions. That website certainly makes them crystal clear. It also shows that she knows better and has the information to make better choices at her disposal - I about choked when I noticed a link to the DPCA on the site. Too bad she didn't link to the "finding a good breeder" section!

·
Registered
602 Posts
crxman321 said:
The problem I have with your reply is this (thanks to crxman321) This isnt the place to show your sarcastic side its not amusing to me at all.
Sorry if I offended you, you took it the wrong way.

(Thanks to crxman321) is axactly what I was saying, and there is no sarcasm there, because I actually wanted to give you credit for putting that up so people would know about this person, that is all.

Naveen

·
Registered
4 Posts
I took it as you were giving a compliment mrDesi.

I am new, so I don't know about this lady's past. I do know however that most people would gather that she is a BYB by the quality of her site, lack of information, and the send money request.

I got the impression that you could buy a pup online :(

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Dobermum said:
I took it as you were giving a compliment mrDesi.

I am new, so I don't know about this lady's past. I do know however that most people would gather that she is a BYB by the quality of her site, lack of information, and the send money request.

I got the impression that you could buy a pup online :(

I think what is most bothersome about Tracy and why people here at this site in particular are so upset is that she is a member of this forum. Lucy gave birth last fall (September, I think) to a litter - although that litter wasn't encouraged, the good people here supported her with advice on how to care for the pups - especially when they developed a skin condition at a couple weeks of age. Tracy knows better than to byb yet she does it anyway and that is heartbreaking.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts