Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Doberman Slave
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The girls went out tracking today. Some tracking was done, but mostly they had a lot of fun! To imprint babies, we do circle tracks off lead. This is the first time we ever decided to let 2 pups go at once, and I don't know that I would do it again, but since we had a few dogs to track and JJ is still with us due to her home losing their job, we let them both go together :)

We are concentrating...

Deep noses, focused girls...

side by side...

And then....

Flags are for killing....

And taking...

And running away with...

Tracking lines are for attacking...

And tying up Dad...

And running away with...

Hey, this one is attached to something...

We found it....

Fidelis says HELP ME!!!

The very rare, 2 headed dobe puppy. These are very expensive as they cost double to crop. They are not for everyone as they have double the puppy teeth...

Honor...

JJ...

4 months old and lots of fun! :D

·
We Serve the Doberman
900 Posts
What great photos...your dobes are just gorgeous!

Khaleesi got her first tracking class last month and I wish I had taken pictures, darn it.

She was awesome at it, very focused...but almost "confused" by it in terms of .... why am I doing this, why is it so...interesting?

She's 6 months old now...and this age is cute but challenging.

Loved your rare 2 headed doberman. Do they poop less?

·
Doberman Slave
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What great photos...your dobes are just gorgeous!

Khaleesi got her first tracking class last month and I wish I had taken pictures, darn it.

She was awesome at it, very focused...but almost "confused" by it in terms of .... why am I doing this, why is it so...interesting?

She's 6 months old now...and this age is cute but challenging.

Loved your rare 2 headed doberman. Do they poop less?
Oh they do not poop at all! This makes them even more expensive. Nor do they pee on your floor! :)

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
That would be very exciting - track training 2 pups.
- thanks for sharing the photos, I enjoyed them

Curious:
- what are they tracking ?
- training 2 pups at the same time / does that add a few bad habits, on keeping focused ?

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I know nothing about tracking but I do know a cute tush when I see it and those are two of the cutest ever. So did they decide they'd settle for a pink flag instead of whatever they were tracking?

By the way can I trade you my pup for one of yours that doesn't pee or poop in the house? I don't think my girl has any intention of every being full potty trained.

Reactions: Incredibledobe

·
Doberman Slave
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are learning to track footsteps via food. They actually spent 18 minutes tracking the steps with food in them continuously. This is the first time I've ever let 2 go at the same time and as it gets serious, no, I would not do it. Today was their first time to the tracking field so just an imprinting exercise and I think it went well :)

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Oh they do not poop at all! This makes them even more expensive. Nor do they pee on your floor! :)
ill take two of those type puppies.
I hear they eat half the food too.

Reactions: Incredibledobe

·
Registered
37 Posts
Haha! No way do I want a 2 headed Dobe! Considering how smart one-headed Dobes are, what one head doesn't think of the other will! Imagine all the trouble they could get into! :D I can't wait until we move so we're able to get a dog. Though a dog who doesn't pee or poop is right up my boyfriend's alley. More kisses, less mess.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts