Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Frisco loves toys that are clothbased. Kind of like rags. But he rips the stuffing out of them in a day or two. Are there any kind of toys that are either tear proof or dont have some sort of stuffing?

He doesn't really like ropes or bones. Just toys that he can suck on....kind of like a passifer. lol

·
Registered
891 Posts
Well that is a million dollar question!!! A toy they love and can't shred. I give mine cheap polar fleece blankets, they snuggle with them, nurse on them and shred them. I then take what's left and knot them up and they play with those. Then it starts all over. Mine aren't crazy about toys they can't tear up. I am sure others here can tell you what there Dobe's love, and what works for them as well.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
I don't think there is such a thing! Have you tried raw large beef bones? Bones that come from the butcher and actually have some meat on them? I don't really know a dog that does not like these. Sometimes the one's you buy at the pet store have so little meat on them that dogs are not really interested in them.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Yes, at Petsmart and other stores you can buy cloth toys with a squeaky ball inside instead of stuffing. It is about 1/3 of the size of a regular tennis ball and if the pooch gets it out, well it's just another toy to play with. You can also buy replacement squeaker balls.

·
Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Tough Dog Toys go to mydogtoy.com they have tough toys they give a prototype to a lion to see how long it will last most last 3 hours or longer with a lion.
Patches Mom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts