Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Even though the Toys may be a little big at first, sounds like you are on the right track. I would get a "chilly bone" for teething, and maybe some of the ropes. Lots of stuff to chew on was the key here. As long as they have toys, they leave my stuff alone. Fair trade off to me! The "Air Kong" toys have been a big hit here also. They look like Tennis Balls, but they come in all different shapes. Like Rommel has the long tube looking one, the Large Bone, a "Jack" they make all kinds...and it takes a while to destroy them.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
DaKari, we have a ball simular to that, and mine love it as well. I havent seen the Kong Frisbee, Im gonna have to go get one!!! I think Kong makes very durable, good quality pet toys.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Just be warned: Some dogs like the Bitter Apple!!!! (Rommel Did) He would lick it off whatever I sprayed it on, then again, he loves Granny Smith Green Apples....go figure.

I had to use Hot Peppers to keep him off of stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.