Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
You've got the right idea, Okie-Dobie.

Having a variety of toys for your Pup will make it less likely he will chew/tear up anything he isn't supposed to.

Mensa has most of those toys, and so far she hasn't chewed up one thing she shouldn't.

I like the NylaBone because when it's chewed up it seems to break down into tiny pieces. Less likely to choke her.

Mensa's on Fire Hose #2. Her second one's holding up fine. Katie got a hold of Fire Hose #1 and shredded it in about a half-hour!

Mensa's Puppy Kong is wearing well, mainly because she rarely plays with it. Even with the Kong Liver Treats crammed inside. Maybe I'll give that one to Katie or the other Dogs if Mensa continues to ignore it.

Something real cheap that Mensa loves is an empty two-liter pop bottle. She gets more play time out of those than almost anything else. I will smash all the air out of one, then screw the lid on to keep it crushed, and one is left as-is, with the top tight so it stays "inflated".

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
All Mensa's toys are scattered around the room here. She can choose the one she wants to play with. She does a good job of rotating them.

Something else Mensa gets to "play" with is junk mail. All the things most normal people run through the shredder I give to Mensa to tear up.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
"Chaz, your not serious are you??"

You mean about the junk mail?

Yes, Mensa does a great job "shredding" junk mail, like credit card offers, that I can't just throw in the trash.

Dobermans are Working Dogs!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Brumwolf,

Cheez-Wiz is "cheese" in a spray can. Kids like the stuff because they can "spray" it on crackers. It kind of works like whipped cream in a can.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.