Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey hey everyone,

my boy Toro will be getting his "basic obedience training" certificate tomorrow, after 8 weeks!

At the risk of sounding boastful, I think my dog is the best in the class! He responds to my commands like clockwork (for the most part) during the class and the instructor has been impressed. Others had trouble just getting their dogs to COME!

My biggest challenge has been loose leash walking, but he's made a lot of progress there as well.

The time I've put in with him has paid off. And well, having one of the smartest breeds doesn't hurt :largegr:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Well done both of you!!

Naveen

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Way to go!!;)

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Way to go for you and Toro, big congrats. Are you going to the next level? Please take and post pix of the big graduation day

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Well done Rebel and Toro,and isn't it so satisfying to see all the hard work come to fruition.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Great job, congratulations!!!

Dogs need to have a rank and a job to be happy.

Keep on track.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, everyone!

I do have a couple of photos and I will post them up soon!

Yes, I do plan on taking the next level of classes. I would like to spend a couple of weeks reinforcing all the basics, though.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Congratulations on graduating... IF you had fun in that class, the next ones only get better. The more classes we took, the easier it seemed to get. These guys are always will to work and ts a blast to do. Keep up the good work.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts