Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I kept her posts on for 3-4 days, I took them off to find this scab bleeding, there was yellow puss on the bandage. I disinfected the wound and im keeping it uncovered. She's had postings done for one and a half months so far. I'm wondering if I put the ears back up for wait 24hrs or more for the wound to heal? Thanks in advance!!!

Jeans Finger Gesture Nail Thumb

·
Premium Member
10,874 Posts
Wait until it is entirely healed to start posting again. If it was a spot on an edge you could repost and simply not tape the spot but where it is on the inside where the post touches skin there is not way really to post without covering it up so it needs to heal. Especially since there was pus involved when you took the post down. Doing anything much before it's totally healed will just get another infection going.

I think it's going to take more than 24 hours for that area to heal up. Don't get in a hurry. Make sure there is no scab--only nice pink skin there.

dobebug

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wait until it is entirely healed to start posting again. If it was a spot on an edge you could repost and simply not tape the spot but where it is on the inside where the post touches skin there is not way really to post without covering it up so it needs to heal. Especially since there was pus involved when you took the post down. Doing anything much before it's totally healed will just get another infection going.

I think it's going to take more than 24 hours for that area to heal up. Don't get in a hurry. Make sure there is no scab--only nice pink skin there.

dobebug
Thanks so much 🤗

1 - 3 of 3 Posts