Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't posted much here since I got Landon from Illinois Doberman Rescue on July 4th so here are some pictures for you guys to view. We are fortunate to have a closed down golf course 2 minutes walk from my town house so he gets lots of off leash time :D

·
Registered
990 Posts
Lucky Landon! I wish I had all that space near my house...looks wonderful for tracking!

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
508 Posts
He is gorgeous! Love his sweater too! Do you know where you got it? I have been trying to find one for my boy Riley but everything is just too small!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Great pics! I love #7, but then I saw all those running pics with his ears a flappin' - must say I love those too! I wish I had a place like that to let my guys run - lucky you!! :)

Jan

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Great pictures, he's a handsome boy. :)

·
Banned
3,981 Posts
Great pictures. The sweater looks comfortable.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
So cute! I have the same sweater for my boy Prime. I love chilly dog sweaters

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
What a lovely dog and that sweater, he looks so cosy in it.

By the way, just how cold was it that day? I ask because it doesnt look particularly chilly or is this just a cunning trick being played by mother nature?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Stylish! "Burberry"-sh:nicejob:

Haha that's what my GF said. She blamed it on my 'style' :D

What a lovely dog and that sweater, he looks so cosy in it.

By the way, just how cold was it that day? I ask because it doesnt look particularly chilly or is this just a cunning trick being played by mother nature?

It certainly was not cold enough for a sweater, I believe it was in the 40s, but we could not wait for a cold day to try it on/have a photoshoot. This weather is scary, typically out here it should be -10 with the windchill factor.

·
Registered
589 Posts
great pictures I really like the one with him going after the ducks. shilow loves trying to catch the ducks but they a way to alert for her to even to get close before they take flight

1 - 20 of 22 Posts