Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Cute Holly
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahhhhhh today is the day! I cant wait! We get :) our gorgeous girl holly :) today in 6 hours :) cant wait :) woo hoo :) oh my gosh expect a photo dump :) lol i cant wait tosee her again and hold her . . :) and see how big she has gotten :) :) ah so exciting :) 6 hours! Today is the day :) everything is done puppy proofing! Puppy shopping . . Food and toys and everything a puppy needs. :) she is booked in for her next jab and booked in for puppy school! :) and booked in for her vet check! :) all done :) cant wait :) Ahhhhh :) :)

·
Super Cute Holly
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
argh! She is so beautiful! Sleeping on my lap! Will post lots of pics when i get home! She apparently sleeps threw the whole night. And if she doesnt. She is a puppy i expect that :) :) :) i cant believe she is here :) :) wow :) she is picture perfect :) lol we love her so much already :) its so funny :) pictures coming really soon. :) :) argh! She is so precious! :)

·
Super Cute Holly
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you all sure can first thing tomorrow i will post pics. She is very full on :) and i can not take my eyes off her for a second :) So i thought i would let her settle in and be safe:) and ill post some pics when some one else is awake to keep an eye on her :) :) love her more every second. So far no wingeing tonight. She is very play ful loves the cat and loves the other dogs. :) SHE IS PERFECT!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts