Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya everyone,

Today is the day we take Wez to his new home. I have mixed feeling at the moment, it is going to be strange not having him around but at the same time its going to be a big relief for us not having to worry about what they kids are doing with him. He has been getting worse over the last few days in the fact that he is now attacking Gizz. I think it is the best all round that he goes now but its still not going to stop me having a good cry :(.
His new owners have promised me pictures of him so hopefully i will still be able to keep you all updated, although at the moment i'm not sure if i'm going to want to see pics of him :(.
Poor Gizz has really gone down hill these last few weeks his coat and his skin look terrible, so after today we are just trying to concentrate on getting him back to normal. I have been told that cod liver oil is good for this? any input would be great though:)

Vikki x:sadcry:

·
Registered
665 Posts
(((((((((((Vikki)))))))))))) I'm so sorry to hear that you have to find Wez a new home. I'm sure you've picked a wonderful one at that. I don't know why you're finding him a home for but I'm sure it's breaking your heart to do so.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Vikki, just keep thinking all that you have done for him. He would not be in this world without you, and in the end everyone will be happier.
I use cod liver oil & safflower oil, I also add Apple Cider Vinagar.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
You made the best choice you could for everyone involved.

As for Gizz, what are you feeding? Possibly a diet change is in order, rather than just supplementation?

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awww How far away are the new owners? Everyone here agrees that pictures are a must! and have you mentioned to the new family about the forum? we'd love to have you still here...and them to join to :) then that is another way to keep in touch and see pictures :) Everyones dobes here...after hearing stories...and pictures...and videos...i feel like I know them and able to watch them grow:) It will be okay even though he is in a new home...he still is more lucky than ever to have come across such a great person saving his life :)

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
i wish all the best for wez in his new home,a nd thanks for being a responsible owner and doing what is best for him. i know today must really hurt...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts