Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little pookie is one today!!!! He will be having his party tomorrow when his girlfriend the mastiff (Roxy....AKA Moose Baby) can attend. More pictures later :)

Baby Orson.....

Over confident because it's his birthday Orson..."You wouldn't put a guy off the couch on his birthday would ya??"

·
Registered
696 Posts
Happy 1st Birthday Orson!

Reactions: Acooper

·
Registered
826 Posts
Bella sends a package full of dobe kisses :gift:

:part4: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Orson!!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
:candle: :candle: Happy Birthday Orson...ya look gorgeous for 1 years old :candle: :candle:

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts
The boys from the Netherlands wish you a very happy birhtday with lots of birthday cakes!!:happybirt :candle: :anicake: :cake:

·
Registered
821 Posts
:part8: :candle: Happy Birthday Orson !!! Roxy will be right over with a special surprise for you!!!:surprise: :gift: :part4: :hbirth1: :fireworks
Gaston also sends you Birthday Wishes!!!

·
Premium Member
8,880 Posts
Happy Birthday! I hope he gets some good treats today!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Happy birthday Orson! Have a wonderful day... :)

·
Registered
986 Posts
:surprise: :fireworks Wooohoooooo, goodbye adolescence, hello puberty! Happy Birthday Orson!!!! Your family is sooooo lucky to have you! (That's what I tell my mom about me.) Oh yeah, and don't forget--demand cake! XOXO from Oscar to another big handsome studmuffin! :chickenfa

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Happy B-Day Mr. O!

From Ria and Mr. Rudi!

Hope you get lots of stuffies!

BTW...........He would've grown into those ears cropped or uncropped......what a cutie!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Happy Birthday Orson!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everyone!! Orson would especially like to thank all the doberladies for their kisses & whistles!! And a big shout out to his Florida bro Oscar :D

(He is strutting around like his pooh doesn't stink now.................but I can tell you it DOES! LOL)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts