Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Radar is now almost 14 weeks. His ears haven't been posted for over two weeks. before the last posting they were tipping towards each other. I posted him with the bumper method and skipped the bridge. I was nervous that I didn't do it right and only posted for about 4 days. the result looked pretty good - a surprising improvement. now I wonder if they should be reposted. any comments and recommendations are appreciated. thanks. the first picture is before reposting the second two are current

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Cant see the pics for some reason, but if those ears have been up for two weeks, that means they were up before she started teething. If they are straight and look good, you could be done. If a puppys ears stand before they start to teethe at 3 months, they could be done. The ears could fall during teething. If they do start to weaken or droop, all you do is repost them again. Good luck and maybe congratulations!:) I had a pup whose ears stood after only one 5 day posting. If you have one, enjoy it, cause this will probably be the only one you ever have as it doesnt happen very often.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts