Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Da Boss
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious about the history of dobes and dragon slaying so I found some old threads that explained a lot! After reading that, I have just one question...When Brandy was younger, she destroyed a back pack that I had with my iPod in it. I was sad to lose my iPod, but now wonder...Could there have been a tiny dragon lurking in my iPod!? :lol2:

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
They are everwhere! They come in all sizes and can infect an item that's been around for weeks. They must be destroyed. They like to get into things that are stuffed. It seems only a doberman can root them out. That's why there are always those small pieces, must get the tiny ones.

·
Da Boss
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha! Good thing she was there to rescue us! :D

·
Maximus Odin Aurelius
549 Posts
Dragons come in any size and are completely invisible. Only dobes can see, smell and hear them. Thank God we have our beloved dogs to save us all!

·
Registered
56 Posts
They also hunt in packs!
I mean look at all these dragons Jones saved from me

ROFLMAO - that's all I can say.......ahhhhhhhh the memories :) and ewwwww what I have to come :((((( LOL

Reactions: Jonesy'sMom

·
Da Boss
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jones did a great job getting those dragons! I always tell Brandy that it must be snowing inside when she unstuffs one of her babies. Now I know it's not snow but the remnants of a fierce battle! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts