Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time for me to introduce FiFi who is now almost 4 mos old.

6 weeks old

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Can you tell us more about her? She is cute

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi and welcome to the gang from me and the pack.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
what a cutie pie!!!! Let me know where you live so I can swing by and pick her up! ;)

BTW, welcome to the forum

cc

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dobesanddragons said:
Can you tell us more about her? She is cute

Hmmmm - not sure exactly what you're looking for?

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Codysmom said:
what a cutie pie!!!! Let me know where you live so I can swing by and pick her up! ;)

BTW, welcome to the forum

cc

Yeah, but watch out for our guard Pug, he might lick you to death :cheeseygr

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
hello

Hello and welcome. I too think her ears are great, you must commend yourself on a job well done. Have you posted before and are experienced or was your breeder a great teacher for you, and you have the knack. Her ears are one of the best on a pup I have seen in a while. She looks like a cutie.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CoAl-s-Mom said:
She means her breeding. Name of dam and sire? Grandparents?

I see.... Her mom is Ch. Wingate's Friday Fiasco (Fia) and dad is Ch. Sherluck's Time Has Come Today (Captain). Grandparents are Ch. Sherluck's Castle Rock/Ch. Sherluck's Purple Rain and Ch. Skylocke's Outrageous Fortune/Ch. Wingate's Ruby Tuesday.

I am VERY fortunate to have gotten this puppy.... and lucky to live only 40 min. from the breeder. So all the credit for the beautiful ears goes to her. She is very helpful and wonderful, and I drive over every time the posts needs to be changed. FiFi is still posted (age 4 mos.) but I like to take pictures of her before reposting. Can't wait to be done with it though.

Did I miss anything?

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
but I like to take pictures of her before reposting
thats smart! we only have a few pictures of duchess with her posts off...so every other picture is cup...posts...lol very few that are just nicer to look at without any headgear lol.

·
Premium Member
8,732 Posts
sorthund said:
I see.... Her mom is Ch. Wingate's Friday Fiasco (Fia) and dad is Ch. Sherluck's Time Has Come Today (Captain). Grandparents are Ch. Sherluck's Castle Rock/Ch. Sherluck's Purple Rain and Ch. Skylocke's Outrageous Fortune/Ch. Wingate's Ruby Tuesday.

I am VERY fortunate to have gotten this puppy.... and lucky to live only 40 min. from the breeder. So all the credit for the beautiful ears goes to her. She is very helpful and wonderful, and I drive over every time the posts needs to be changed. FiFi is still posted (age 4 mos.) but I like to take pictures of her before reposting. Can't wait to be done with it though.

Did I miss anything?
Sure........ what are your plans for her? She looks very cute and has some very nice breeding. It has been very nice to see numerous people here getting involved with their Dobermans in many different venues........ I hope more do so.

Everyone loves pictures :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts