Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lucys is in labor..shes havin the cleaer discharge.... :) ooo boy gettin excited.... :) not much longer updates comin soon! :dancing_b :dancing_b

Vanessa i may b callin u lol
im shakin im excited woohooo

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ty ty shes in the early stages.. the panting shiverin but not too bad..lookin at her butt like WTF lol and lickin back there....... *sigh* i hate waiting! lol

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Best of luck!! MY prayers to you and her for an easy uneventful delivery! Keep us posted Tracy.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thank you

I added pics of them indivdually... course i somehow missed #3 red female lol so hafta add her later.... i am hopin to keep a female undecided on red or blue yet .... :dancing_b

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea im leanin towards red to..older gentlman whos a truck driver came by thsi evenin hes getiin the #5 male his male red dobie had to b put to sleepo friday he was 15 yrs old... he was so sad..:( so hes getttin one of Lucy's lil red boys..he has a 5 yr old blue female shes big...but i prefer the red to the blue lol tehy look pretty when they r lil but then when they get older i dunno...we shall see...i got 8 weeks to decide lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts