Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the show on sunday we went back to Tia's breeder to meet Cassie,Tia's cousin born to Tango, Tia's aunty,she was born by c section and had to be hand reared, so at five weeks she is pretty small

Then i got a picture of three generations of Tia's family (well Mischa is Tia's adopted sister)from left to right Jazzie(mom)Tia(with half choke on)Mischa(with name tag)and Tango(aunty)

Finally Tia's mommy doing the weave.

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see the beginning of a t.v. series here "brumwolf the next generation" :)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Nice pictures, the 3 generation pic. is beautiful. :)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Those are great pictures. I like the family pic. I can't believe you got them all to sit next eachother for a picture. I'd be pulling my hair out for that pose. I love it.

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DreamDoby said:
Those are great pictures. I like the family pic. I can't believe you got them all to sit next eachother for a picture. I'd be pulling my hair out for that pose. I love it.
Ahhh the magic of sausage is a mystical power.
:largegr: :3dbiggrin

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Haha. In my house someone always has to mess it up. Someone moves and they all scatter. Then they all want the treat and do every trick imaginable for it trying to get the attention. I had a pic once them all together and wish I knew where it was. I will never get another one.:)

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Great looking family, Brum. I would have to say you truly are surrounded by dobies. Now that is a clan.

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Kratty,and good to see you back mate.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts