Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst looking through my picture folder to show charlesmdodson a pic of how young Tia was when she started training i came across a load of pictures that were shot that day as her breeder Julie took her round the course,not sure if i have ever posted them so just for you picture hungry ladies:):):)--------- Tia's first agility class :):):).

No 1 THE WEAVE

No 2 THE DOWN AREA.

THE JUMP(slightly lowered by a considerate judge :) )

RESTING IN THE GRASS

BACK HOME TO A WASH FROM HER FAVOURITE SURROGATE MUM

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She melted my heart back then,and i look at her and what she has achieved for me and she still melts my heart(but then again they all do,even the one's i do not own).

·
Registered
986 Posts
Whew, clearing that first jump was not easy...how cute! And what a beautiful and talented young lady Tia became. I haven't seen these pics before...glad you shared, Brum. I guess the point for charlesmdodson is that it's never too young to start agility as long as you have a willing participant.

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah that took place about 7 days after she left her mom.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
What adorable pictures. It so hard to remember them being that small. Can I have her (I know she`s all grown up-but thats ok, I don`t have a black girl. Maybe a summer vacation in the states. It will give her international exposure.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
What a trooper! She is so sweet and innocent looking in those pics, I think you make up half of the naughty rumors about that poor girl :D

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Brumwolf you must post more pictures of your ladies. Those pics. are adorable. I for one would like to see more....pleassssse!! :)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Awww! What a cute little girl she was. She still is of course.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts