Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last night everyone was sleeping. All of the sudden I jumped and woke up because of 1 loud boom of thunder, hubby also woke up. The cats jumped off the bed and took cover under the bed. Gracie came running into the bedroom, shaking. So she got to come on the bed and sleep. All nice and covered up too I might add. She isn't afraid of thunder storms but this one loud boom scared everyone of us. It was loud to wake all of us up out of a dead sleep.

Gracie and I both love thunder storms, we will stand at the back door and just watch them for a while. Oh and Gracie also refused to get out of bed this morning to go potty. Hubby asked her if she wanted to go outside 3 or 4 times. One the 4th time she lifted up her head and opened her eyes a little then put her head back down and went to sleep. So this morning I woke up with a doberbutt in my face and her head covered in blankets, and her kicking the other blankets from dreaming about something. :) It was such a good nights sleep. Ahhhh.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
haha awww one loud boom will do it!!! :) I didnt hear any loud booms...just thunder and rain but im a pretty heavy sleeper...so maybe i slept through them if we had any lol
coco was sooo scared of the thunderstorm...He hid underneath my computer desk the whole night. Poor guy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts